Fire Alarm Systems
Whether the system is integrated as part of a home security system or is designed for the protection of a large commercial building, Watchdog Alarm has the equipment, experience and the training to provide a monitored fire alarm system for every application.
Commercial Fire Alarm Systems
We specialize in the installation of All equipment used by Watchdog Alarm Integrated Systems is U.L. approved and listed by the California State Fire Marshall.
A typical commercial fire alarm system includes the following:
• Audible and visual notification devices.
• Manual Pull stations
• Smoke Detector at Fire Alarm Control Panel
• Back-up batteries
• Connection to the fire sprinkler system flow switch
• Connection to the tamper valve to control water delivery to the sprinkler system
• Elevator Recall and Smoke Curtains
Residential Fire Alarm Systems
Residential fire alarm systems are generally integrated into a home security system. The system provides both intrusion and fire protection. In a residential fire alarm system, protection is provided by monitored smoke and heat detectors.
Our 24-hour central station monitoring service provides quick response to a fire alarm signal from your home.